There are many ways to find mental health resources. Here are six:
1. Your doctor or primary care provider is a great place to start. They can provide referrals to mental health professionals or resources in your community.
2. Local mental health clinics can provide counseling and therapy services.
3. Community mental health centers offer a variety of services, including crisis intervention, case management, and support groups.
4. Hospitals also offer mental health services, including inpatient and outpatient care.
5. Faith-based organizations can provide support and resources for those struggling with mental health issues.
6. Finally, there are many online resources available, including mental health hotlines, online support groups, and websites with information and resources.